blichmann top tier- overpriced? how?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
Looking to take the next step and getting a brew sculpture. I constantly hear how blichmann products are over priced, however when comparing to other prefab brew stands it actually seems cheaper considering shipping costs, the fact that you can use it as 3,2 or single tier and the burners are nice.

Is there something i am missing?

Blichmann products are extremely high quality. You can build a stand a lot cheaper but if you don't mind spending some cash, you can have a pretty badass brewery with all blichman products. If you're not going to weld, and don't know anyone who does, you should probably buy a blichman or check out this guys site. http://www.brewersequipment.com/

Most people wont ship a brew sculpture and will pick it up from there local HBS. Comparing apples to apples yes they are more expensive. BUT You get what you pay for. Yes they are more expensive but if your after quality...

Everything I've owned from Blichmann has been stunningly high quality. It's only overpriced if you feel it's not worth the money you paid for it. I've never had that problem with them.

Back