• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Swap Blichmann 5g for my 10g setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkMarine

Reaction score
I’ve got a full 10 gallon setup, blichmann brew easy with everything (cart, burner, tower of power, pump, etc.) and I’d like to trade this, straight up, for a 5 gallon setup. I would prefer blichmann, 240v, and a brew easy or 3 pot system would work. Propane would be my second choice.

If you want to step up to a 10 gallon system and not pay a dime, let me know.
I will consider any top tier, commercial system, I’m not interested in a setup with a gatoraid cooler or some cut up kegs. Not bagging on the setup, I just want my garage to look a certain way.

If you’ve got a conical, let’s talk about that as well. I’ve got a BH 15 jacketed unitank that could be on the table. Just trying to pare down a little to fit all my hobbies in one garage, the brewing is taking up a bit too much space.

I’ve got a full 10 gallon setup, blichmann brew easy with everything (cart, burner, tower of power, pump, etc.) and I’d like to trade this, straight up, for a 5 gallon setup. I would prefer blichmann, 240v, and a brew easy or 3 pot system would work. Propane would be my second choice.

If you want to step up to a 10 gallon system and not pay a dime, let me know.
I will consider any top tier, commercial system, I’m not interested in a setup with a gatoraid cooler or some cut up kegs. Not bagging on the setup, I just want my garage to look a certain way.

If you’ve got a conical, let’s talk about that as well. I’ve got a BH 15 jacketed unitank that could be on the table. Just trying to pare down a little to fit all my hobbies in one garage, the brewing is taking up a bit too much space.
I’m in the Bay Area, Ca

Local only I assume?
I have a 5g brew easy and am considering a 10g upgrade.

Latest posts

Back