• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gallon ball lock corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good looking side:

IMG_1284.jpg

The side with the dents, these could be fixed by the looks of it by somebody who is handy (I am not).

IMG_1285.jpg

For the question about local pick up, yes I offer it and will drop the price to 100 even if you swing by for it.

If I need to ship this I just want 100 and actual shipping costs, I listed for 150 to eleminate the need to walk this to the post office for quotes daily.

Just a plug for Patrick here. I received the two 10 gallon A&W kegs he posted a while ago. Packed up really nice and got here in decent time, considering it was a cross-border shipment. He shipped the lids separeatly, which I'm waiting for. I expect they'll be here by the weekend.

Excellent and fair transaction!

I'd buy this one off you too, if my wife wouldn't kill me afterward. ;)

Latest posts

Back