Announcing That Brewery Game!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm a new vendor on HomeBrewTalk and I've got something really different for you. Its a free online browser game that is all about brewing beer.

Apply your real world knowledge of beer by creating any one of our 32 beer styles in your own online brewery. Your beer quality score rises based on how close you can match your ingredients and your skill to the style.

Check it out at thatbrewerygame.com

Robc

I guess I came off sounding like a spammer, that was not my intent. I'm just working very hard on this little project. I am Robert 'Robc' Charney. And although I don't brew beer myself, I am surrounded by people who do and so I drink a lot of home brew.

A couple friends of ours made their life long dream come true by opening a micro-brewery and pub in Northern California. My wife and I volunteered and worked at the brewery often to help them get it off the ground. When our friend got cancer and passed away it was too much for his wife to handle alone and it had to be sold, today it is still a very succesful brewery and I am proud to have helped it get started.

When I decided to pursue a dream of my own, game making, I chose brewing as an early subject for a game... and this is the fruit of my labors. After a long and great career as a civil engineer, the technical and chemical aspects of brewing were easy for me to grasp, and at the same time fascinated me. I believed that they could be captured in a fun game that would appeal to brewers and that is what I have tried to do...

...that is the longer version, hope you like it.

Robc.

I don't think you sound like a spammer at all. I just think if I get started on this game, I'm gonna be on MTV's True Life: Addicted to Internet Gaming in the next few months :D

Latest posts

Back