Chocalate and vanilla extracts froms the store???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to get my flavor extracts off the street from a guy named Lefty. The extracts from the store taste artificial and induce a glycol burn that does not tickle my fancy. Your mileage may vary.

I prefer to get my flavor extracts off the street from a guy named Lefty. The extracts from the store taste artificial and induce a glycol burn that does not tickle my fancy. Your mileage may vary.

I heard Lefty was getting his extracts from a cheap Chinese importer/smuggler. You might, unknowingly, be using goat piss.

I just made my own vanilla extract. Added to secondary and my stout is delicious. 2 beans diced in an ounce of vodka. Stored in a mason jar for a month. Easy and delicious

I just made my own vanilla extract. Added to secondary and my stout is delicious. 2 beans diced in an ounce of vodka. Stored in a mason jar for a month. Easy and delicious

Nice. Now you are ready to make cupcakes.

I do 12 split beans to a pint of vodka, and aged for 6 months. Good stuff.

Back