Buying Bulk Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf08gang

Reaction score
So I'd like to buy a sack of Domestic 2 Row. Are there any good vendors I can get this from. I checked Morebeer dot com because of the free shipping offer, but in the shoping cart it stated that the item wasn't eligible for free shipping.

Thanks.

All you can do is shop around. There is a sticky somewhere of many online vendors. I've had the best luck and prices recently from Midwest.

[edit] oh yeah, and you will never get cheap shipping on bulk grain orders....or if you do, let us know who you found![/edit]

I am going to ask my lhbs. THey buy it in bulk for the shop. I know I can get it in Indianapolis near me. I think you can at homebrew shops in St. Louis also

Brain S.

where abouts in Missiori is Missiorimaltsupply. I went to their web site but there is a lack of info. availbly.
Mazdamike

Thanks. All sound like good suggestions. I'll explore my options and see what makes the most sense.

Ditto on wanting to know where missouri malt supply is located.

How MO malt supply works is he orders a full pallet of grain and breaks it up and sells it. He doesnt put in the order untill the palate is full. Usually within a month or so. The pickup is either in Fenton or at the Schlafly Bottleworks. Its a drive, but he charges 23 bucks for a sack or rahr 2-row compared to the 40+ you will get anywhere else. Sign up on the website and he will e-mail you a full grain list.

Latest posts

Back