I know I'm preaching to the choir but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireRescueFL

Reaction score
...there's NOTHING in the world like enjoying the first pint of your own beer... especially when it's on tap!

---Chris

you jumped straight into kegging? that's pretty freaking awesome, congrats on the first brew!

Yeah, you'll like the last one even more. Well, the second to last one that is. The last one actually kinda sucks as it is normally half full and loaded with foam and well, it's your last one.

But that second to last one................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...there's NOTHING in the world like enjoying the first pint of your own beer... especially when it's on tap!

---Chris

Watching a non-beer drinker enjoy their first pint of beer that you personaly made is extremely enjoyable as well. I've converted 2 friends and SWMBO!

I'm glad to hear that because I just ordered a cornie keg which should be here later this week. I'm looking forward to not having to wait a month to drink what I brew.

beerloaf

Agreed!

I had a friend over today and we had both of my beers, on tap! My first two batches didn't turn out well but this 3rd and 4th were excellent. My friend was blown away, which is surprising since we regularly frequent the beer halls here in MN. Felt great to have great beer on tap.

Nice I can't wait. My first is in the primary and all my kegs and equipment will be here this week =]

I pulled my first pint today from my newly built Keezer. I only had one brew ready to go, NB's Little Bear CDA from brewingtv and its an AWESOME feeling to pull the tap handle on your own rig, even after all the money spent, time and effort assembling parts, and cleaning/refitting kegs.

I didn't hate bottling as much as some did/do, but kegging is great.

My first season kegging and I'm kicking myself for not doing it YEARS ago. It's a no-brainer, and with my garage basically a walk-in cooler half the year, I could have 100 taps!!

As requested, my first pint!

image-1876912315.jpg

Back