Hello From New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutbmc

Reaction score
Hi All -

I just wanted to say hello. I am relatively new to Home Brewing. My girlfriend got me a kit for Christmas and I am hooked. I am currently fermenting a Vanilla Stout. I have a jalapeno/raspberry Pale ale and a Oktoberfest conditioning. I am excited to learn as much as possible, I am reading The Complete Joy of Homebrewing and Homebrewing for Dummies. I am sure I will have lots of questions, so bare with me

Thanks,
Brian

Welcome from Revere MA.
I am also new to homebrewing. My wife got me a brewing kit for Christmas too. I brewed a batch of Hophead IPA which came out awesome. Planning another batch very soon. Hopefully a Stone Ruination IPA clone. Things have been busy lately and haven't had as much time left for homebrewing as I'd like. Got to get to it!!

I am new to homebrewing, but not to brewing. I used to go to Nashua to Incredibrew. They are a great BYO facility and their staff is excellent. I brewed there for about 3 years before I branched out to homebrewing. Well worth the drive up north for me, but my kitchen is much much closer.

I live like 2 mins from incredibrew. I have never been in there, but it looks like a cool place

Incredibrew is a great place. The owners are really nice people and always helpful & friendly. They guide you through the brewing process and do all the cleanup for you. You walk out with a 6 case batch of beer (15 gals). On bottling day (only 2 weeks later), everyone usually puts up a sample bottle at the bottling stations. That way, you can try other recipes that they offer. The only reason I am brewing at home instead of up there is for the satisfaction of doing it all myself.

They also do brewfests where you can brew/buy mixed cases of beer in a cooperative type of brewing session. It's a good time and you walk away with a few different beers of a similar style.

Good luck with your homebrewing.

helloooo absolutbmc....Welcome!!

I used to live in NH in a town called Raymond. Ever been to Red Hook over in Portsmouth?? Great place to go to and I try to visit them when ever I'm in the area.

Here's to ya!

(_)3

I have not been to red hook yet. That is next on my list. I just recently went to Sam Adams, that was a great tour. I also want to go to Harpoon.

helloooo absolutbmc....Welcome!!

I used to live in NH in a town called Raymond. Ever been to Red Hook over in Portsmouth?? Great place to go to and I try to visit them when ever I'm in the area.

Here's to ya!

(_)3

Back