How long have you been married?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27 in 3 days. Full range of emotions via smileys

:) :mad: :confused: :D

EDIT 26 years today! Too many to count.

Mine lasted about nine years, then my former SWMBO decided she wasn't 'happy' anymore and left. Life sucked VERY HARD for a while. Now I am dating a hot young thing, and life doesn't completely suck.

Jester369 said:
Mine lasted about nine years, then my former SWMBO decided she wasn't 'happy' anymore and left. Life sucked VERY HARD for a while. Now I am dating a hot young thing, and life doesn't completely suck.

I'd say it's pretty good to be you at this time.;)

It seems like forever some days.....

It'll be 11 years this November. What the hell were we thinking getting married a week before Thanksgiving???? Oh yea. I knocked her up. One good thing about it was when took a trip to Vegas for our 10th anniversary was nice and cool.

And Jester369, pix of the new hot thing plzkthx

Thursday will be two years and a month, and before that it was 5 years of dating (we figured why have a dating anniversary and a wedding anniversary and got married on our 5th). We've been together since after our Sophomore year of high school... younguns, us :D

um, hmm, this always takes me a moment (SWMBO also has to pause so, phewwww.)

Uh, it'll be 6 years marriedin 26 days, but 11 years total living togther. All in all, I know I am lucky she has put up with me. A lot of times i wonder...

Married my high school sweetheart right out of college, and it'll be five years on Friday (8/10). Starts to get depressing that the 5 years have just flown by - where does the time go?

25 years in October.....two kids, a dog, a paid off morgage....the American dream....

12 years this past June. Second go-round for each of us. Working out nicely I must say. :}

8 year. How can you find fault with someone who puts up with this hobby (let alone joins in?)

This past July 23 was our 24th anniversary. I married the very first woman I found that had an outstanding ability to use the English language. Wow, am I glad!

She's been through thick and thin with me....lost $40,000 when I closed my own business. Put in on a second mortgage, it's almost paid off. I love my wife!

Dude said:
Don't ask your SWMBO this question, like I just did. YIKES.

Not sure if that counts for me... My wife askes ME in all seriousness how longs it's been.

We don't celebrate our wedding day, since for us it was a legal formality. We celebrate the 4th of July, the day we decide we'd live out lives together.

Her parents refuse to accept that (I also took her last name...) and insist on sending us cash/presents (not complaining...) on the day we officially wed... To which we need to dig out the paperwork.

Back