New system coming together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze379

Reaction score
21612-qpiWnpiZmKeil6GW-brewstructure2.jpg

21611-qpiWnpiZmKeil6GW-burner.jpg

Coming toether slow but sure

Starting all the plumbing this weekend

Hopfully pumps will arrive soon.

what size are those kettles?

Is that blue paint high temperature paint? If so, where'd you get it? I can only find black high temp, but would love some color.

what size are those kettles?

Is that blue paint high temperature paint? If so, where'd you get it? I can only find black high temp, but would love some color.

The ketttles are 160 quart ( 40 gallon ) and yes it's high temp paint. You can get it at just about any auto parts store ( Header Paint )

Damn. I don't know why I didn't think of automotive products! In my head it was "grill paint"...

Do you have the dimensions on those pots? are those the 10" burners? Do they use high pressure or low pressure propane? :D

I'm finishing up my basic frame now (in my gallery) and I built it 6' long so I could use huge pots later. To start I was thinking of 20g blichmans and a keggle hlt, so I will likely raise it up with a wooden subframe for the casters to be attached to and a cantilevered platform for the propane tank on one end

Damn. I don't know why I didn't think of automotive products! In my head it was "grill paint"...

Do you have the dimensions on those pots? are those the 10" burners? Do they use high pressure or low pressure propane? :D

I'm finishing up my basic frame now (in my gallery) and I built it 6' long so I could use huge pots later. To start I was thinking of 20g blichmans and a keggle hlt, so I will likely raise it up with a wooden subframe for the casters to be attached to and a cantilevered platform for the propane tank on one end

The kettles are 26" across, yes they are 10" burners, and I an using high pressure (30 psi+) to run them

Back