Cigar Aficionados Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
So I'm going to a halloween murder-mystery party tomorrow and we are to dress in character. It's set in the 20's and my character is what else, a local bartender. I figure I should have a cigar in my pocket and have it a little more authentic to the costume.

For the better reason for the cigar, I plan on having it while brewing my up-and-coming, yet-to-be-determined Brew #50. Any preferances on cigars? I don't have them often and I'm looking for something in the $20 range.

There are many cigars out there that are much less than $20 a stick, but IMO are better than those that everyone gets at the local cigar store. It all depends on what you like.

If you like a mild smoke, the 5 Vegas Gold is awesome at about $6.50 to $7 per stick.
The Montecristo White is another great mild cigar, but is much more expensive.

For a medium cigar, I would recommend the 5 Vegas Red, CAO Black, Trilogy Tri-pressed corojo or the Punch Rare corojo (only the 2006 Magnum)

If you like the hard stuff, the best cigar for the money is the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro. Other good full flavor cigars are La Flor Dominicana Double Ligeruo Chisel, Saint Luis Rey Maduro. For some big money, the Padron 64 anniversary is my all time favorite.

Latest posts

Back