• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 piece Hurricane burner set

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCoastBrew

Reaction score
I bought 3 hurricane burners for a brutus style build before I decided to go all electric. Never used these and looking to sell as a set if possible. Asking $110.

Thanks!

These are still available. This includes the burners, the air discs, and the valves. No regulator or hose.

Thanks.

are they the 60k btu ones? ill buy but ill have to look more into these. we want to do 10 gal batches.

These are the Hurricane 63-5165 models. The BTU output will depend on the orifice size. I haven't actually run these so I'm not sure what the output would be as is.

thanks for the quick reply. i am really interested in this. i looked them up and they said low pressure. ill look around a bit more and see whats up. they go for about 45 each. which is a good deal on your part. but i hate waiting for the water to boil. thanks! ill look more into this

Please don't think I am being fussy, but I have already bought the wrong burners once and don't want to do it again. When you say they come with the valves, what exactly is that? I imagine it is something like an on off switch for the gas that screws into the burner where air disc goes? If so that means it also contains the jet or orifice piece. If so do you know what orifice you have with them? I am looking to use these for low pressure LP. Where did you pick them up? Either the web address listing where you bought them or pictures would be helpful.

Yes, the valve just controls the gas flow into the burner. The valve contains the orifice and is sized for low pressure LP.

Latest posts

Back