Software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natefrog255

Reaction score
I am on the newer side and have browsed this forum section briefly and didn't find a good answer. So I am curious if there are good beer label making software or what most people use?

I recently purchased from a website (myownlabel) and I liked it but the designing process is fairly limited.

So I was just curious if most just photoshop (which I don't have) or if there is a good reasonably priced label making software program out there...?

Download Inkscape. Its a free open source vector design program. The commercial version would be Adobe Illustrator. While Inkscape and other vector design programs are going to have just as high of a learning curve as photo editing programs (photoshop/GIMP), you will find it much easier in the long run to do the entire label itself in the proper program.

Download Inkscape. Its a free open source vector design program. The commercial version would be Adobe Illustrator. While Inkscape and other vector design programs are going to have just as high of a learning curve as photo editing programs (photoshop/GIMP), you will find it much easier in the long run to do the entire label itself in the proper program.

Thanks...just downloaded Inkscape and looks like there definitely will be a learning curve but will give it a shot.

Back