No LHBS in my county, now 2!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
This is pretty cool. I live in Lancaster PA, no local homebrew shops here that I know of. Now 2 are opening before the end of August! So random that 2 would open within 2 weeks. I am very stoked I have options rather than mail order, I just wanted to support the local guys but didn't have any unless I went over to the next county, 45 mins away. So needless to say this is great and I wanted to shout out on here for any other Lancaster guys if they didn't know about it.

Perfect! My bro from Bird-in-Hand is wanting to start- I'll have to let him know. Where are they?

Perfect! My bro from Bird-in-Hand is wanting to start- I'll have to let him know. Where are they?

One near Brewer's Outlet in Bridgeport near Wal Mart, and the other is near Centerville Rd in the same strip mall as Arby's.

I'm in Lititz/Rothsville (hence the Frothsville in my info). I've visited Lancaster Home Brew near the Wal Mart on the east side of town. Great guys. I didn't have any immediate needs because I just did a partial mash and found out about them the next day. I did buy "Designing Great Beers" from them because I wanted to spend a little money there and encourage them.
They seemed to have a pretty good selection, not huge but good.

I didn't know Mr. Steve's was opening on Centerville Road. That's great for me because our home office is at the next exit west and I pass there all the time.

Is Mr. Steve's open? If not, when?

I'm in Lititz/Rothsville (hence the Frothsville in my info). I've visited Lancaster Home Brew near the Wal Mart on the east side of town. Great guys. I didn't have any immediate needs because I just did a partial mash and found out about them the next day. I did buy "Designing Great Beers" from them because I wanted to spend a little money there and encourage them.
They seemed to have a pretty good selection, not huge but good.

I didn't know Mr. Steve's was opening on Centerville Road. That's great for me because our home office is at the next exit west and I pass there all the time.

Is Mr. Steve's open? If not, when?

Mr. Steve's opens today, Aug 29th at their location near Centerville Rd in the same shopping center as Arby's. I am planning to stop in there sometime in the next week or so.

Back