Fabulous Drunk Food - Pictures!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I have Kabanos, why not pretzels and mustard?

I buy this Dusseldorf mustard because it rocks with pretzels and makes for really good sample mugs after you have devoured all the mustard. These hold about a half a beer and are good for sampling homebrew.

sourdough-pretzel2.jpg

41GhuNHKGCL._SY355_.jpg
81UhUvR9L8L._SL1500_.jpg

Wow! - From the wikipedia post above,

Smaller kabanos wrapping allowed it to be "worn" on a wrist and eaten while marching.

I'd do that while brewing! :mug:

Necklace or bracelets..... I'd be down with that!

chicken-cabanos2.jpg

kielbasa_wiejska.jpg

As you can see I like full meals for food while drinking... If I'm beyond the point of composing anything I'll usually eat a block of cheese. Don't judge. I know some of you must do it too haha. But steak, tacos and burgers are my vice

Me too. I drink while I cook and they are usually full meals. I typically do pasta, tacos and often something grilled. I too will scarf down whole box of triscuits and half tub a spreadable port wine cheese. Then a half dozen of frozen snicker bites. That's a full meal...

:tank:

Yucatecan Garlic-Spice Marinaded Chicken Legs.

This is a garlicy spiced chicken dish with black pepper, clove, cinnamon, oregano, sugar and lots of garlic. A hole head of garlic. The marinaded chicken is soaked in the seasoning along with lemon & lime and olive oil. Half was used in the marinade. The other half was used with partial 50% chicken stock and the garlic spice mix. The latter added to the chicken after grilling and laid on a bed of sweet tomatoes.

Served with a habenerno dipping sauce for the fresh tomatoes.

View attachment 1496892947523.jpg

View attachment 1496892961363.jpg

Local made sausage I get from a local Mexican grocery. Made breakfast tacos with sausage jalapeño eggs and cheese

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

Just downed this and that. This is a HB 10.5% IIPA and that is the healthiest food know to man

I buy my pepperoni in a huge stick so I don't do that. LOL.

I also have on had several cans of anchovies and frozen mozzarella to do pizza. Use the bread machine to make the dough.

Love a garlicky red sauce on my pizza with pepperoni, anchovy, some red onion, pepperchini, and hot giardinara and cheese.....

Smoked blue cheese and the latest beer is my HB dipa 10.5%

I have a smoking gun.... Hmmm I may have to smoke some blue cheese. That beer looks good too!

What kind of smoke would you recommend? I can do Hickory, Mequite, Cherry, or Apple.

I think cherry or apple. Leaning to cherry.

20140105_121239-61742.jpg

Thanks! Tastes much better after a month in the keg, recipe needs major tuning.

But hm, I'm not sure if I have tried enough types of wood to identify the smoke on the cheese but damn it's good.. I would say something light unless you have lots of types of chips then experiment! I imagine apple wood would be good and anything else that has a low smolder temp

I have a tart adambier that is barrel aged and a raunchbier that is aged on Brett that would've been perfect..... But those are too precious to waste. I love blue and sours

Latest posts

Back