Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier - Delivered!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got a major hookup at work who just came through for me like he said he would (hopefully this continues)...

One of the guys I work with is an Air Force reservist working on KC-135's. He flies back and forth between McGuire-Germany-Afghanistan once a month, making just enough of a stop in Germany to pick me up whatever beer he can get on the base.

For $20 - yes, $20 - I just got an entire rack of Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier, with a fest hat, hand delivered as if I was in Germany.

I can't wait to get home to try one of these. I haven't had Kristalweiss since the last time I actually was in Germany.

As much as I want this war to end and our boys to come home, well...

:mug:

sweet!

Is there a difference between that and the regular version, aside from the Kristalweiss being clear obviously?

Oooh nice! Drank lots of that stuff in Germany myself, though I think the unfiltered is better IMO.

Give me suggestions of brands and I'll see what he can get for the future. Maybe we can work out a swap for some of your homebrew! I don't want to abuse this, but I'm definitely going to take advantage.

Bad picture from my phone, but here it is. It's cheap, but it's from Germany! lol

0920101729.jpg

Back