What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403970924.883667.jpg
HB Hoppy Ssison much happier with it now than when I kegged it in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403972687.777932.jpg
93 degrees in my garage the beer is going down easy. My version Fuzzy's Hibiscus Saison. This is in my top 5 beers of the 70+ I've brewed.

Haha this is Buckeye country here. All Buckeyes and a few traitors who fly the flag of scUM. I should be able to kill those people.

I dislike both ****ty sports schools. :D

I do miss Malley's Buckeye chocolates, however. :fro::fro::fro:

Friend's dad just passed away after a battle with ALS. This beer is for him. RIP. Such a hard-working, great family dude. ****. I hate life sometimes.

Friend's dad just passed away after a battle with ALS. This beer is for him. RIP. Such a hard-working, great family dude. ****. I hate life sometimes.

I'm sorry. My condolences.

Less important...

Cubs pitcher just gave one away. Keg of IPA kicked. Hi Nelson! On deck I hope.

Will dump this cloudy trub and have a blackberry wheat. Wish that keg would die.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403980333.481300.jpg

I'm sorry. My condolences.

Less important...

Cubs pitcher just gave one away. Keg of IPA kicked. Hi Nelson! On deck I hope.

Will dump this cloudy trub and have a blackberry wheat. Wish that keg would die.

View attachment 208101

Hate to interrupt. But Cubs = Worst franchise in MLB history.

La Roja while I wash my haul of cherries. Mainly picked Ranier cherries today. Heading back to this place where there are loads of sour pie cherries. I am going to fill a freezer before next week is over. :rockin:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403981282.334340.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403981308.651472.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403981326.626542.jpg

Ollie was begging to try it too. He approves
I envy your dog I can't even get that.
Hate to interrupt. But Cubs = Worst franchise in MLB history.

No **** but I've been a lifetime fan. Even my ****ing dog's name is Wrigley.

Blackberry wheat. A very good beer brewing with that ****ing extract they told me to put into it.

7 gallons of Rye Farmhouse Ale brewed fermenting with White Labs 670 American Farmhouse Blend. Went for a swim afterwards now relaxing with this after brew meal.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403981537.241910.jpg

Got the smoker going and already pulled off some trout filets. Now I have a butterflied chicken going while I play fetch with the dog.

Oh, and of course enjoying this delicious beer from Crooked Stave

1403986784598.jpg

Glad you had a good trip and its good to see norm! Summary of alchy thread is pretty easy. Lots of am coffee and pm beers. No trolls while you were gone so you didnt miss any action. Pretty much everybody (it seemed like) had a prairie BOMB! The other night. Besides an epic bottle share between nick and skeezer you didnt miss much haha

At my buddy's house. Smoking 5 racks of spares over cherry and oak. And about to smoke wings. We also have pulled pork smoked over oak. It's a celebration, bitches.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403988911.895659.jpg

Dog has decided he's had enough running for now, and I've moved on to another beer.

I have been avoiding this beer for a couple of weeks since my friends passed them on to me. Gluten-free beer, made with sorghum...

1403989214613.jpg

I ended up dumping that gluten free beer. It was pretty hard to drink. Maybe I can go for the other bootie after I've had a few more...

Moved on to this Stone RuinTen. It's maltier than I would have expected, although true to form for a Stone beer, very hoppy

1403990712609.jpg

Back