Greetings & Capitals fans homebrew club?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowiefan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
First off, Hello all! I have been a Very long time lurker here and have gained vast ammounts of invaluble knowlege from many posters on this board, To all of you I offer my heart felt thanks.
I had not registered in all this time as I did not feel I had too much to add to the conversation, nor the time to post what I did have to say due to my two finger typing method. I think I have come to the point in my brewing though that I may be able to return the favor with assistance and guidance for the novice brewer. And so I look forward to finally joining the conversation and becoming a useful member of this community.

On that note, I am a member of a messageboard dedicated to fans of the Washington Capitals on which we have a few home brewers. We are trying to put together an informal brew club for fans in the Maryland/Virginia/DC area. I know a few here are from the area and I am here to extend an open invite. Our members so far are long time Caps fans with differing levels of brewing expreience, we would welcome anyone looking to share or expand their knowlege and passion for homebrew and/or hockey. :mug: cheers and salutations! here is the link to the thread on the other board:

http://theendoftheinterweb.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3471&sid=a25f042901a1230fec73831c9a579054

I look forward to future conversations with many of you here, and hopefully a few of you there.

Ben

I'm a diehard Caps fan and a homebrewer!

But I live in LA. Crap.

follow the link anyhow and go to the hockey side. The Bumper boards are a far superior place to discuss Caps hockey than the official boards. There are caps fans from all over on there.

Go Caps! Backstrom v/s Backstom battle tonight!

Hello from Greenbelt, having a homebrew porter while enjoying another caps win. Any news on the brew club?

Hello from Greenbelt, having a homebrew porter while enjoying another caps win. Any news on the brew club?

Hey, come on over and check out the thread. Our meetings have been infrequent at best, but the online banter has been decent. Will be enjoying a couple RyeIPAs while hopefully enjoying a Caps win over Tampa in a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back