Hello from Columbus OH-IO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad67z

Reaction score
I am new to this hobby.. OK, obsession. In January I purchased my starter home brew kit. I have since brewed an Irish Stout Ale and California Style Steamer. The stout came out better than I could have ever imagined. You folks and your forum are incredible, the amount of knowledge and information is daunting. With two extract kits under my belt I am jumping in with both feet and will be picking up a AG advanced brewing system tomorrow. I am aware that this is a big step, but I am confident with the assistance of this forum and my Irish persistence I will be producing quality home brew. Thanks again for all the knowledge and wisdom.

Cheers.. :mug:

Welcome!! I am still newish to this forum but been brewing for a few years now!!! Yea why do you all have to be in c-bus why is there NO-ONE in my area just alittle south of dayton damnit!!!

Hello from your neighbor to the east, Coshocton County here. You will enjoy this site, knowledgeable people with a great sense of humor!
Cathy

Back