What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm drinking 15.5% hard apple cider, back sweetened with apple pie syrup and force carbed.

My HB coconut porter
image-983330332.jpg

1 tsp of most dry yeast is more than plenty for a gallon batch

Edit lead feller raises a good point though

I'm pasteurizing the bottles now and will toss them in the fridge. I just made a gallon batch using White House apple juice and we'll see what happens. I used a tsp of nottingham's yeast.

Cold crashing about a gallon of yeast to send to some of you fools. If you have yeast coming from me PM me with the ID number or specific style I gave you, and your addy if I don't already have it.

leadgolem said:
reminds me of my last date. Grey goose is excellent vodka, but root beer is still better with rum. I like sailor jerry or kraken myself. Hey! That's my summer hobby... Why does this can look ridiculously small? You're not like 7'4" are you? There is a guy like that at work. When he's hold a normal bag of chips it looks like a snack bag.
6'7

Dame 3 inches taller than me.

That's one big dame! ;)

Going none stop for about 11 hrs now. Bottled batch I didn't get to last night first thing in am. Cleaned house, brewed LOTM batch 3 with red rhubarb this time - it's pink! :D, transferred biere de noel to secondary with french oak and ECY04, cleaned a lot of carboys, drank many good beers, soaked american oak in BK's port for 'flanders' black and blue. Still need to rack LOTM to primary after carboy finishes oxy round 2 and starsan, cook dinner, get grain ready for early am brew, cook dinner, and drink more good beer! :mug:

That's one big dame! ;)

Going none stop for about 11 hrs now. Bottled batch I didn't get to last night first thing in am. Cleaned house, brewed LOTM batch 3 with red rhubarb this time - it's pink! :D, transferred biere de noel to secondary with french oak and ECY04, cleaned a lot of carboys, drank many good beers, soaked american oak in BK's port for 'flanders' black and blue. Still need to rack LOTM to primary after carboy finishes oxy round 2 and starsan, cook dinner, get grain ready for early am brew, cook dinner, and drink more good beer! :mug:
You cooked two dinners tonight? Good for you. :p

NIZZLE said:
What do you mean I love to fight :rockin: so that makes me a lover to right?
Absolutely! Your the complete package. I'm pretty good with my hands too, but a couple stints in prison and a beautiful family now I challenge myself everyday to providing!

Never. I was just bustin Billy's little sack. :D

little? LITLLE?!? I need to wheel barrels just to walk down the street, son! I paint 'em orange on Halloween & folks think they're giant pumpkins! people are always askin' me, "Who's yer short fat friends?" I weight 120 pounds, and so do my balls! each! when I'm break dancing, I'm breaking everything with my wrecking balls! AC/DC wrote a song about 'em!

wait... what are we drinkin'?

Who makes crazy train?

Wow. You're really asking that on this thread?! ;)

10 Barrel, 'gourdie lachance'. (pumpkin beer)

Nice ... But next time clean that glass! ;)

little? LITLLE?!? I need to wheel barrels just to walk down the street, son! I paint 'em orange on Halloween & folks think they're giant pumpkins! people are always askin' me, "Who's yer short fat friends?" I weight 120 pounds, and so do my balls! each! when I'm break dancing, I'm breaking everything with my wrecking balls! AC/DC wrote a song about 'em!

I don't know but you're drinking some crazy train! :D

little? LITLLE?!? I need to wheel barrels just to walk down the street, son! I paint 'em orange on Halloween & folks think they're mini pumpkins! people are always askin' me, "Who's yer short fat friends?" I weight 120 pounds, and my balls weigh 12 grams! each! when I'm break dancing, I'm breaking everything with my wrecking balls! I bought steel ones the last time I lost mine. AC/DC wrote a song about highways to he**!

Fixed it for ya. :D

Absolutely! Your the complete package. I'm pretty good with my hands too, but a couple stints in prison and a beautiful family now I challenge myself everyday to providing!

Yup you sound like me I been on the block as well I'm trying to control my anger.and I provide my family just fine.

Billy-Klubb said:
6'4", 6'7"? don't ever underestimate the little guy, fellas. I seen guys smaller than me take down guys 3 times their size.
I hear that all the time from little guys. But you can't measure heart.

Back