We're Brewing Live!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... watching them have all the fun while we were at work. It was a nice break in the day and cool to be a part of their brew day. Try to include everyone watching better than they did, like explaining what yeast you are pitching, temps, etc. I'm traveling today, but I'll try to watch your broadcast! Cheers!

Well...we're half way through the brew day...which is good...because I think the alcohol is beginning to get to me. Make sure to join in on the lively conversations :)

Good talking to ya today got out of my dt of not being able to brew today...LOL

:mug:

Thanks to everyone who dropped by! It was crazy fun. I plan to do more any time we have a brew session :) Hopefully, someday it will be in a real brewery!

Thanks to everyone who dropped by! It was crazy fun. I plan to do more any time we have a brew session :) Hopefully, someday it will be in a real brewery!

I'm just sorry I had to run off and attend to a starter, a most entertaining brew session.:mug:
Now go hang out in the brew science forum and nail your water chemistry.

_

Latest posts

Back