We bottled out first brew last night...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowilly

Reaction score
:ban:

Here's what it looked like a few days ago:
DSCF0003.jpg

And here's what it looked like last night:
DSCF0002-2.jpg

Pretty, huh?

Some would disagree with the sterilized bottles (also got one in the pic), but it made bottling so much easier because we just grabbed a couple cases of bottles, I unwrapped and filled them, and my husband capped them. The whole process took about 30 minutes.:D

For everyone who posts here: Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I have read a LOT and, I believe, it has truly helped to make this process (which was terrifying to me in the beginning) fairly simple.

Hey, can anyone tell me how to make my images appear here? I used the image tags...

Jesse,

That's what I'm doing, but it isn't working for ME, but it works for YOU? I can't figure it out! When I preview it, they show up, but when I post, they do not. Do I need a different member level or something?

Not sure, but make sure you enter the whole url http://.... of the image. Are you a paying member, not sure if posting images is only available to paying members. I took care of your other image for yah

Thanks, Jesse. I'm not a paying member, so maybe that's it. I DID post the whole URL, including http://.

I don't think you can post pics until you have at least 20 posts. Something like that.
Congrats on your first brew!

Dave

Congrats on the first brew. There is nothing better than popping open that first bottle of your own homebrew! What was the beer you made?

Now you are at the hardest part of homebrewing... waiting until its fully carbed!

Limited Visibility,

It was a Holiday Ale from a William's Kit. It tastes a bit like gingerbread to me, which isn't really my style, but I brewed it to give as gifts.

Our next brew is a Red Ale- much more my style.:D

This one was good, it'll be much better when fully carbed. I'll update in a few weeks when I crack one open!

Latest posts

Back