Vinator + beer bottles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

universe

Reaction score
I have a Vinator and sanitize my bottles with it. The neck is wider than the wine bottles so it slips past the stops. I made a washer and put that on there as a platform. What do other people do?

Unless they've redesigned it since I bought mine, 've never had an issue with beer or wine bottles...the bottle lip still pushes down on the trigger area. Keep pushing down and it squits just fine...but if it works for you. :mug:

Is yours like this?

03-48180.jpg

I don't own one but I've used one at a few different places without needing to modify it. Are you missing the white plastic piece at the bottom?

I also had issues with my plastic bottles, the neck is a little wider than glass. I cut a plastic pop lid to use as a stopper.

Maybe it's the newer ones, mine will allow some of the plastic bottles that take screw caps to slide over. The washer is a good idea.. thanks!

I had the same problem with my 500ML PET bottles. Since I don't put it on top of my bottle tree, I use the red adapter as the filler piece instead - works great.

Latest posts

Back