Awesome Box for shipping beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
A while back I brewed a Stone IPA Clone and I went to compare it to a real one, but got a bad bottle. I went back to the retailer and checked the rest and they were all bad & cloudy. I let Stone know along with my pictures and their head brewer emailed me back to thank me for the heads up and to compliment me on how my beer looked. He then offered to replace my bad beer.

Here's what they sent. Three twelve ounce Stone IPAs and a Stone IPA pub glass. Sweet! Awesome stuff and what customer service.

Now check out the box they used.

4569-StoneBox1.jpg

The glass was wrapped in bubble wrap and piece of cardboard kept it from shifting, but this box would be great for shipping beer to competitions.

Here's the top part.

4569-StoneBox2.jpg

Man, I'd like to get my hands on a half dozen of these. They rock! :rockin:

I've got three alot like that, that I got from the beer of the month club I tested out. Each one holds a 12 pack of bottles. I just don't know who I'd send a 12 pack to.:confused:

2nd Street Brewery said:
I've got three alot like that, that I got from the beer of the month club I tested out. Each one holds a 12 pack of bottles. I just don't know who I'd send a 12 pack to.:confused:

Send me some. I'll send you some back.

That's only 6 entries in a Home Brew contest. 4 Styles and 2 overlap styles.

Those pics give me an idea for shipping. What if we took a couple of those carrier trays from Mac & Don's steakhouse, stood the bottles up in the drink holders and put another one face down on the tops of the bottles? Sound good, or do I just need to start drinking????

Yup, I get em from the Beer of the Month club too. Pretty dang cool. I've gotten almost a dozen of those boxes full of beer, and not a single mishap. Some of the boxes were beaten pretty bad too. I used most of mine for moving, but I'll keep the ones I get in the future. Once I figure out how to use my beer gun, I'll ship ya down some Ed. I've got some apfelwein in a keg now, have you ever tried that one?!? :p

Nice shipping box! I wonder if a guy could make a cardboard box into something like this with some layers of foam insulation and a hole saw.

nice, story's like that make me want to go out and buy some stone's beer. Now that I think about Im not sure that I have ever tried it. Guess ill make a trip to the old liquor store tomorrow.

Back