• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle With Three Couplings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtrevino

Reaction score
I accepted this keggle as credit for a new one that I built for a customer to help him out and save him some money on a new keggle. Coulings have been TIG welded and layed out for installation of a drain valve (pickup tube included), a sight glass or thermocoupler, and a recirculation port/fill port/whirlpool port. I would normally sell a custom keggle like this for $150 but since its "used" Ill sell it for $125 plus shipping (usually around $40 for US residents).

I also have a new keggle with 2 couplings similar to the one in my profile pic. The customer who ordered it did not like that the skirt was dented. $115 plus shipping (regularly $125).

Keg 1.jpg

keg 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back