Help, turning into a beer snob!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if a buddy orders a Heineken, Stella Artois, Blue Moon, Guiness, or any other big name that is thought to be good. If I make a comment, that's when the name calling starts. :D

Well that's the problem right there. If your friend orders a beer, let him drink it.

Drink/brew what you like and leave other people to what they drink or even brew.

I could never get my head around all the BMC hate anyway. If someone out there likes it and drinks it, good for them. I make good home brew and I love doing it, but I don't get why anyone would "turn their nose up" at anything. Even BMC. It's beer. You may not like it, and that's fine. Apparently someone out there likes it and that makes them no better or worse than the rest of us.

Aww...why would you diss Guinness? If poured correctly, it's got this creamy mouth feel that makes it a one-of-a-kind. I'm not sure if it's deserving of the "stout" label, but IMHO it's a tasty light beer.

Word.

I've grown up with Guinness and had it in the brewery a few times at St. James Gate and IMHO it can be a great beer, but you really have to try it over here before you knock it, old pub, old drinkers, the ones who won't accept a crappy pint. Hard to beat.

Latest posts

Back