• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Free keg spears

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soccerRef

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
*** SPEARS HAVE BEEN "SOLD" ********

Im building my new system with keggles and have 3 spears from sanke kegs that I will give someone for free.... replacement parts for your sankes, maybe you have a project.... whomever wants them will have to pay shipping ,which I will attempt to come up with the cheapest option possible.

Last edited:
Im building my new system with keggles and have 3 spears from sanke kegs that I will give someone for free.... replacement parts for your sankes, maybe you have a project.... whomever wants them will have to pay shipping ,which I will attempt to come up with the cheapest option possible.

can you let me know the shpiping cost to 08817 in NJ, I may have a use for them.

sorry for the delay. Worst case I believe they will fit in a large flat rate box shipped USPS for $17.90, I will attempt to determine if there is a cheaper option for those interested.

alright...so after placing them in a custom box, doing the online estimate I got shipping charges for some of those addresses as less than flat rate... so took it to the post office nearby to double check the rates before posting here / getting $$ and then having it change... glad I did because the rates were higher than flat rate when I was at the post office....

so Im gonna put them in large flat rate boxes which USPS lists as $17.90 anywhere in the US... so those in line already who wants them at this shipping cost (sorry if there is a way to get them cheaper, it just got to complicated for me for a free item)

[ I will of course honor the current response line from top to bottom, so please respond to the thread that you are in / out, and send me a private message to get my paypal]

thanks

Hi, Not interested in the spears but I would like a couple of the locking rings if available.

I'm going to pass, realistically I probably never get to the project I was thinking of using them for; or at least not any time soon anyway.
the shipping is just a bit much for me to have them sit around for a while.
Thanks for the offer.
Next in line

Latest posts

Back