• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Swing Top Caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanchezkent

Reaction score
I have approximately 450 swing top caps available. These are the caps that fit most 1 liter growlers and some small 16 oz bottles. I am willing to sell them as one lot for $250 p/s. Or in 50 cap lots for $35 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

swingtop cap.jpg

Can you check to see if a soak in dilluted bleach water or pbw/oxyclean eats through the finish on the metal bit. EZ caps do after half an hour and I want to replace them.

Hello, These will also wear down over time when rinsed in bleach or similar solutions. We've had good luck using warm water and vinegar on ours. At the price point I have them though, it may be the most affordable option to replace your EZ Caps

Back