Guests, join this forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rewster451

Reaction score
Dude, if you're a guest on this forum and you enjoy the massive amounts of information available on it, you should join. Any input is apprecciated, but more importantly, we enjoy helping people make better beer. It's free to join, it only costs money if you want the prestige and honor of being a contributor. I'd like to say for the record that if I didn't spend most of my money either brewing beer or making short films, I would gladly contribute to this forum.

And they've let me ramble on this thing for months. Join up people. And help out if you can.

I could not agree more. All of you non-member nameless folks should sign up and become named folks. That way you can get drunk and hang out in the chit-chat section. And to all of you named folks; isn't it 'bout time you ponied up the 10 bucks (US, 8.24 EU, 5.67 GBP, 11.66 CND, 13.31 AUD) to join fully.

That $10 gets you the Gold Supporter label, $20 will buy you Platinum or you can go Lifetime for $50 (I spend so much time here I should be paying rent:D) .

Damn it does look like Fish'n'chips.
None of the living pictures suited me, Blackened wasn't quite right, so I settled for deep fried with lemon.

Now that I pay rent I am feeling free to comment liberally, as opposed to being the polite couch surfer/squatter who stays out of any situations ('cept that usmcruz BS, I'M staying outta that).

catfish said:
Damn it does look like Fish'n'chips.
None of the living pictures suited me, Blackened wasn't quite right, so I settled for deep fried with lemon.

see, to a southen' boy, that looks like a big'o plate'a fried catfish. just needs some hushpuppies, Tabassco, and some tarter sauce :cross: ( and a homebrew!)

and yes, please join. the more the merrier!

catfish said:
. . . being the polite couch surfer/squatter who stays out of any situations ('cept that usmcruz BS, I'M staying outta that).

???? Did I miss a unusually heated thread? :(:(:(

But, to get on topic. Join, Join, Join!!!

Pumbaa said:
I gotta figure out how to sneek the cash past the wife b4 I can be a cool guy, but yeah may as well join :D Dont be a lurker W:D
You're willing to pay how much for a book? And what will you learn from this forum?
I got the first Papazian book and was, honestly, disapointed, all of my initial questions were already answered here.

I figured I had sucked down more then my fair share of bandwidth by the time I paid up. That and the voices.

I joined for the hell of it. I spend alot on beer equipment, and all the other stuff. Its half the cost of a brew kit. I make good money and I love to spend it. If it were more to join id still join, so get off the wallets and join already. (dont be dumb, get you some!!!)

Yeah, I'm going out of town for a few days, and when I get back I'll pony up the ten spot. I don't have a credit card though, so it might be kind of tricky to figure out how to do that. I also don't have a bank account. Seriously. I have a tendency to accrue a lot of fees at banks, and I'm just better off without one. Except for crap like this. Or if I made enough money to actually save some of it. I have to get a new job. Have to.

Back