My never finished pour room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk1Miata

Reaction score
Started with an empty shell, and now seem to have run out of steam...or should I say money!!

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

I'd have to unload the kids, cars, bikes, sailboat, cutting the grass and the other things in life that keep slowing me down! At least the beer flows.....I need some door hanging skills to close out the cabinets, then a bar top (stained plywood for now, but I left myself 2" to bring it up to bar height once I get a nice piece of wood).

The smoke just makes you thirsty and you drink more. Then after a few pints it becomes a challenge to see just how much smoke you can make before the 'Boss' tells you to go outside...

more smoke and the holding cell/fermentation chamber out in the garage. My helper looks like he's been samplin'! Car is for sale cheap BTW.

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

The little helper's name IS Carson, but that is pure coincidence. He likes to brew with me. I shouldn't sell him, that's what I've been told (and since he thinks a sip of double oatmeal stout is "yummy" I think he's a keeper).

The little helper's name IS Carson, but that is pure coincidence. He likes to brew with me. I shouldn't sell him, that's what I've been told (and since he thinks a sip of double oatmeal stout is "yummy" I think he's a keeper).

But think of the equipment you could buy with the money.

Holy CRAP that is strangely ironic. I think you've got to keep him now no matter what now.

Back