Anybody in DC that can pick up and hold for me??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballbuster

Reaction score
Need a trustworthy brew brother in DC to pick up a couple items I scored and hold on to them for me for a few weeks. Have to let the dust settle around hear b4 SWMBO finds out about the score! I dont get women dudes, they can spend any amount on anything but let us try it and the global economy is gonna go to hell in a hand basket. Wait a minute, now probably isnt the right time to use that! Help a brother out PLEASE!!!!!

Need a trustworthy brew brother in DC, actually Arlington, to pick up a couple items I scored and hold on to them for me for a few weeks. Have to let the dust settle around here b4 SWMBO finds out about the score! I dont get women, they can spend any amount on anything but let us try it and the global economy is gonna go to hell in a hand basket. Wait a minute, now probably isnt the right time to use that! Help a brother out PLEASE!!!!!

Not really, They are a little big for that. each one ways about 32 pounds and are basically the size of a big gott drink cooler. Have to save up my allowance for the shipping on them!!!

Only need one thread for this...

That is sort of a pet peeve. Hope SWMBO understands

It Is! 2-10 gallon aervoid dispensers. They will hold between 155-145 temp for and hour, drops 2 degrees per hour after that. Air tight, vacum tight, I have one already, purchased the other 2 off of ebay.

Climateboy might be willing to help me out if I can get the lady that sold them so cheap to let go of them. They are sweet you can check them out on the INT. AERVOID!

Yah, they seem like sweet mash tuns. Just install a braid and you're golden.

I work in DC (Navy Yard) and live in Frederick, MD. If pickup can be around 3:30 PM on a weekday(the time I can be going through Arlington, shoot me an email I would be happy to help out.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back