• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a conical swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumo

Reaction score
I have a 14.5 gallon Blichman conical. I want to swap it for the seven gallon one. Mine is in great shape.

You must live in New England and be willing wo meet face to face. If you seriously intersted please PM me and we can chat. I'm not doing the larger batches anymore and the 7 gallon will fit my needs perfectly.

-Sumo

hehe above post:::

I have a 6.5g Conical I'd trade out but like said before... Mine isnt even close to being in the same league...

Hey Bowtie,
Maybe we should start our own league. Not really sure what league Brew-boy is playing in. Last time i checked stainless was stainless. Maybe he's playing for the other team. ;)

heheh well I hear ya... but in Brew Boy's defense...

I understand where he is coming from... Blichman is just the "BLING" to end all "BLINGS" in brewing hardware... Mine was an e-bay item that i bought a while ago... while its functional and have had no problems with it... It is considerably thinner gauge SS compared to a Blichman...

Sumo really deserves a true trade Blichman to Blichman.

Oh i agree as well. But gauge really doesn't matter IMO. If you're going to buy a conical you're probably (or should be) fermenting in a fridge for temp control. So a thinner wall would actually help get your liquid to temp faster. Additionally, if you're asking for a trade on a post then you get what you get, if i were Sumo i'd hope to get a Blich for a Blich, but beggars can't be chooders. Brew-boy just didn't need to be a dick about it.

Hey Bowtie,
Maybe we should start our own league. Not really sure what league Brew-boy is playing in. Last time i checked stainless was stainless. Maybe he's playing for the other team. ;)

No not for me but for you who knows who you play with, Anyways what I was getting at is what bowtie had said. I meant nothing negative about it.

Back