• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(FL) Trade my Perlick flow control for your Perlick 630SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaNu1142

Reaction score
As the title reads, I have a Perlick stainless flow control faucet & I just want to trade it for a normal 630SS, the reason being, I'm OCD & seek consistency where it's reasonably achievable. I got the flow control faucet as part of a package kegerator deal a few weeks ago. It works & looks great.

EDIT: Another member (below) suggested that this might be a Perlick model 545PC chrome-plated faucet. I'm not in front of it at the moment, but if Perlick didn't sell a stainless flow-control faucet, the 545PC is likely what it is.

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Replied! I'd rather not go with a 525SS due to the potential for leaks... this flow control doesn't drip or seep, even a little.

But isn't your 545 basically a 525 with flow control added? And are you sure it's stainless steel? I only remember seeing the 545PC (chrome plated) for sale.

But isn't your 545 basically a 525 with flow control added? And are you sure it's stainless steel? I only remember seeing the 545PC (chrome plated) for sale.
It could be. I know it doesn't leak. And I know it's not a 630SS.

Thanks, though... updating the post above for clarity.

Back