A week of firsts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well after finally breaking a Hydrometer this past week, I've had another Inevitable HBT Experience. You F'ers invaded my dreams!

Last night I dreamed the freakin' Revvy came down for a Brew day. In true HBT fashion, the dream consisted of Me and Revvy hanging out in my kitchen Cooking Bacon and doing another Brew related activity (it was unclear in the dream or I just don't' remember) while we waited for teh UPS man to drop off ingredients for an extract brew (the ingredients are coming for real today for my first extract in about 2 years). Just thought I'd share.

Well after finally breaking a Hydrometer this past week, I've had another Inevitable HBT Experience. You F'ers invaded my dreams!

Last night I dreamed the freakin' Revvy came down for a Brew day. In true HBT fashion, the dream consisted of Me and Revvy hanging out in my kitchen Cooking Bacon and doing another Brew related activity (it was unclear in the dream or I just don't' remember) while we waited for teh UPS man to drop off ingredients for an extract brew (the ingredients are coming for real today for my first extract in about 2 years). Just thought I'd share.
May your nightmares get far worse on your camping trip after punking out on me. :D

whipped2.jpg

May your nightmares get far worse on your camping trip after punking out on me. :D

whipped2.jpg

Haha yeah I know. But I'm thinking you scheduled your trip on a holiday knowing every one would be busy thus not having to submit yourself to our awesomeness and feel like a failure at life. This is just a hunch though....:mug:

Haha yeah I know. But I'm thinking you scheduled your trip on a holiday knowing every one would be busy thus not having to submit yourself to our awesomeness and feel like a failure at life. This is just a hunch though....:mug:

Next time I'll make sure UConn's football schedule doesn't interfere. How dare they make a sked without consulting me first.

Hey, I bet every time you asked Revvy a question, he simply pulled out a tape recorder and played a previous recording of him answering that same question in lots of long, drawn-out detail.

Thats just weird. I had a dream that I brewed with my roommates sister once though.

Hey, I bet every time you asked Revvy a question, he simply pulled out a tape recorder and played a previous recording of him answering that same question in lots of long, drawn-out detail.
hahaha I picture Revvy as some old Notre Dame Style Hunchback in a Bell tower swapping out giant tape cartridges with saved thread response data into his 3 story 1943 computer.

Thats just weird. I had a dream that I brewed with my roommates sister once though.

Yeah I had that dream once too :) But we didn't refer to it as "brewing".

So cooking bacon is a beer related activity?? Anyway, I guess you can say you were "makin' bacon" with Revy. :D

MMMMM Bacon!!!!

Ok bro, that is an odd dream.

I've had odd dreams about this place to...the first one I ever recall had me considering brewing Cheezydemons Vanilla Caramel Creme Ale...

*shudders*

No that was the first nightmare about this place. :D

WTF!!!??!! You dreamt of a brewday with Revvy, but didn't invite ME? I'm very insulted.

Hmmmp. Some imaginary friend you turned out to be.

WTF!!!??!! You dreamt of a brewday with Revvy, but didn't invite ME? I'm very insulted.

Hmmmp. Some imaginary friend you turned out to be.

I had some post about Yoop being part of a different type of dream, but had to delete it.....You're a great woman Yoop, and a great imaginary friend, but I'm thinking your my mom's age, so I don't want to be having those kind of dreams!

I had some post about Yoop being part of a different type of dream, but had to delete it.....You're a great woman Yoop, and a great imaginary friend, but I'm thinking your my mom's age, so I don't want to be having those kind of dreams!
Wow, you're quite the smooth talker. Smooth like gravel, you are. :rolleyes:;)

I see no reason why Yooper will be insulted by that.

smooth.

Man you sure can talk the dribble.

"Hey momma, you're hot in a granny sort of way. Kind of a cougar's cougar. You want to go have the early bird then a roll. We'll be done by Matlock re-runs" nudge, nudge, nudge:D

I see no reason why Yooper will be insulted by that.

smooth.

"Hey momma, you're hot in a granny sort of way. Kind of a cougar's cougar. You want to go have the early bird then a roll. We'll be done by Matlock re-runs" nudge, nudge, nudge:D

Wow!, I did not mean this as an insult in any way! Just saying...aww nevermind, I don't want to dig deeper into a hole I never intended on starting!
But I appreciate you guys taking it wrong and making me look bad :p

Wow!, I did not mean this as an insult in any way! Just saying...aww nevermind, I don't want to dig deeper into a hole I never intended on starting!

She would most likely wear you out youngin ... Don't you know women peek in their 40's.

Yes this is probably true, but it doesn't change the fact that it is someone my mothers age! but she'd avoided or at least not posted here, so lets just let this die :)

Yes this is probably true, but it doesn't change the fact that it is someone my mothers age! but she'd avoided or at least not posted here, so lets just let this die :)

Oh, well, I just can't let it die. It's a good thing I have a good sense of humor-

But, due me a favor, and STOP complimenting me for crying out loud!

"yeah, she's hot in a geriatric way............" isn't really making me feel all that great! :D

smooth.

Matlock reruns? Geez, no way. That's disgusting. That's for old people.

I thought maybe we'd hook up to some Journey music. Followed by "Murder She Wrote" on VHS.

well I am glad you have a sense of humor and were not offended and hope you understand I did mean anything negative by it regardless of my horrible choice or wording. Now if we ever get the chance to meet, I'm sure I'll catch hell. :D

Back