more beer blond ale extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first brew was the MB Blonde Ale. It came out pretty good and all the folks that aren't fans of big beers really liked it. It's a really nice, easy beer to drink that is miles ahead of the BMC stuff. I may not use thr kit again, but my plan is to always have something similar in bottles.

Ohh ok was thinking of buying it since its cheap.Ill probably buy it for my wife and her friends .They prefer lighter beer ......

It's a nice beer and I'm down to my last couple bottles. To be honest, I brewed it as my first because it came with my kit and I figured if I screwed it up, I wouldn't shed too many tears.

The only thing I had a hard time with was trying to find something to compare it to. It doesn't seem like many craft brewers bottle stuff like it. You can find it at places like BJs and other brew pubs, but I haven't been to one in ages.

Like I said, I am going to keep in the rotation for folks like my dad and FIL. I'm just gonna bottle it in 12 oz. bottles next time. They aren't the bomber type.

Back