1st brew nut brown ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patstarr777

Reaction score
Cracked open my second bottle of nut brown last night-1st bottle was a week ago and very green. 2nd bottle was awesome! Very close to what I was shooting for and this was my 1st batch. Woohoo! Very proud of my brew! Very tasty!

Congrats, that's awesome.

I found that during my first brew I was constantly trying to convince myself it was good, tasting the wort, tasting my hyrdo samples, and tasting an early bottle. I was very surprised and pleased how much the overall body and flavor improved once it was in the bottle for at least 2 or 3 weeks.

ongreystreet said:
Congrats, that's awesome.

I found that during my first brew I was constantly trying to convince myself it was good, tasting the wort, tasting my hyrdo samples, and tasting an early bottle. I was very surprised and pleased how much the overall body and flavor improved once it was in the bottle for at least 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks! This hobby is so much fun! I'm definitely hooked.

Way to go Pat ! ! ! ! Enjoy it and share it with others, so they can see what good beer tastes like, and you'll need to brew another batch sooner. . . . All good.

NRS

Back