Big Lake, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber

Reaction score
Hello all! What else is there to do in the winter besides brew beer and drink it while ice fishing! Hope to meet some new people, learn a few things and maby after a while teach some things.
And yes I am a plumber.

I dont know about Ice Fishing Kinda freaks me out to walk on that much water let alone drive like so many people do, but brewing and drinking seems like the best way to pass the winter by.... How much Snow do you have over that way?

I'm from Texas, and I love ice fishing. You have to put your beer in a cooler to keep it from freezing. I try to get up to LOW once a year to get a couple of pout.

eelpout.jpg

6" damn and thats all heading my way We are under a Winter Storm Warning right now Can't wait to go to work tomorrow....:mad:

RICLARK said:
6" damn and thats all heading my way We are under a Winter Storm Warning right now Can't wait to go to work tomorrow....:mad:

Yeah, the high tomorrow will be 81 degrees down here. I'm ready for cool weather. :(

81? damn I knew I loved Texas There has got to be plenty of truck driving jobs down there, Im ready to move!:rockin:

Back