• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon food grade buckets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sams club, bj's bakery will give them to you for free, have sweet smell from icing, but if you clean and sanitize and air them out, they work great to store your grain etc in.
just saying....

I've heard that.. but for me has remained only myth with "wtf?" responses and hangups. All around my area. think most commercial places already have a regiment in place to deal with buckets so they don't have hundreds laying around.. Sams club really? Well hell i'll pay $1.50 for a 5 gallon food grade bucket.

I've heard that.. but for me has remained only myth with "wtf?" responses and hangups. All around my area. think most commercial places already have a regiment in place to deal with buckets so they don't have hundreds laying around.. Sams club really? Well hell i'll pay $1.50 for a 5 gallon food grade bucket.

a regiment?

I think a battalion would be enough to do the job.

:D

I think it's more complicated than this. I've had commercial food come in #5 and #7 before and I doubt they'd put food in non-food grade plastic.

I'm with you on this one. The last Port-o-John I was in was stamped #2 recyclable. That shows that lots of plastic can be #2.

Back