• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSRs Distribution block, project box and fuse holders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmetal

Reaction score
Selling off some spare stuff that I have collected. I have 5 240v 45amp Gordos ssr's - $5 each. I have 3 240v 25amp opto22 ssr's - $5 each. I have 6 120v 25amp crydom ssr's - $5each. One 3 pole power distribution block. Run as big a line in as you want with 6 outputs for each pole. I used one of these on my box and it makes wiring simple. Measures 4" x 5" and is just over 2.5" tall. Price is $14.00. I have two fuse holders available. Fuse holders are nice -$4 each, they use Buss FNQ-R fuses that are available up to 30amp. Fuses are about $8 a piece new. One holder has a 10 amp fuse and one has a 4 amp. Project box is stainless steel. It measures 13" x 14 3/4" and is 4" tall. Dryer oulet receptacles will fit standing up on the sides. The box is brake bent on two sides and panels on two sides. There is also a flange on the top. The box is spot welded only, has scuffs and scratches, but no holes, and does not come with a top. Price for box is $15. All of these items were bought surplus, and are not new. Shipping on relays and or fuse holders will ge a USPS flat rate small box for $5.20. Shipping on distribution block will be a medium flat rate box for $10.95. Shipping on the project box will be actual ups from 43215. Payments by Paypal. Pickup available in Columbus, Ohio.
DSC01978.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

Interested in 3 pole power distribution block., 2 of the 240v 45amp Gordos ssr's and the project box

Everything was sold to the first person that sent a private message.
Will let you know if it falls through.

Back