Micro Fueler??????????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muscleshoalsbrewer

Reaction score
Anyone watching Headline news? you can actually buy a large gas pump/fermenter and using discarded beer/wine add sugar/yeast and make your own fuel for about $1.20 a gal....................."discarded beer/wine" WTF is that? never heard of such......................if it gets that bad i think i will just walk...:mug:

Anyone watching Headline news? you can actually buy a large gas pump/fermenter and using discarded beer/wine add sugar/yeast and make your own fuel for about $1.20 a gal....................."discarded beer/wine" WTF is that? never heard of such......................if it gets that bad i think i will just walk...:mug:

Uh...yeah we've heard of it...:D

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/dont-dump-your-bad-batches-drive-66815/

It would be great if we could turn our trub into fuel rather than dumping it down the sink...

Yeah..well, they found another use for machine that turns bud light pee into Corona. Repurposing is all the rage now dontja know. :D

more like but light lime.

The first sip is similar to a corona with lime in it. Then after about 3 swallows you can tell there is just way too much artificial lime in there and you might as well drink lemonade.

more like but light lime.

The first sip is similar to a corona with lime in it. Then after about 3 swallows you can tell there is just way too much artificial lime in there and you might as well drink lemonade.

Only thing that stuff is good for is beer can chicken with a spicy jerk or mesquite rub. mmmmm....

Latest posts

Back