Going to drink/brew it up for the next month!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HalfPint

Reaction score
I'll get straight to it. I finish finals tomorrow morning and have a month off and currently am not working, so this is how I'm going to get down for the next month.

To drink:
Kegged:
I have a keg of 5 month old porter and a keg of two month old graff that's been on the gas for about 2 weeks now, so they should be perfect.
In Carboys:
I also have a carboy of 6 month old Apfelwein I'm going to use to make grogs.
In Bottles:
I Have a couple of cases of Ed's Haus Ale that's been sitting in the closet for a couple of months and I also have a case of BM's NewCastle clone that's been in the closet for hell, 5 months?

To Brew:

Note,
(I have 4 empty 6 gallon carboys and in the next month I want to fill em up! I also have 1 lb of cascades and 1 lb of Willamette)

5 gallons of Ed's Haus Ale brewed with Marris Otter and dry hopped with 1 oz of cascades.
5 gallons of O'Flanningans Stout
5 gallons of Bm's Cream of Three Crops (Cream Ale)
5 gallons of Yoopers Dogfish Head 60 clone.

Also, I have a 5 gallon secondary that I want to ferment with some drops, but I don't know what to make. Does anyone know of an Ipa that I could use all Cascades and Willamettes in?

:drunk::drunk:
J

I'd bottle some of that Apfelwein and stash it away for next year. Not all of, but some.

Back