Any value in this craigslist add

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand New it's about $500 so you be the judge.
I'd say teh 2nd one for $65 less and a CO2 tank with reg is the better deal.

But. in comparison, I got a chest for $125, tanks for $100 (brand new can be found much cheaper) and a reg for 50. So that's $275 for everything brand new. Hold's 3 kegs, but had to build a tap box. Not a horrible deal IMO for a plug N Play, but you can make a kegerator much cheaper if you like DIY

I have these searches on email alert, so you'll have to fight me over the good ones :)

I plan on DIYing it when I want a kegerator/keezer, just because I think it'll be a better value and I can customize it. I wouldn't spend $300 on something with only one tap, but that's just me.

CL is fine for really cheap fridges IMO. More expensive stuff is risky as you most likely have no recourse or warranty to fall back on when it dies the day after you plug it in.

Yeah that's a good deal. I have one. After the 2 taps, co2 with a dual regulator, the ball lock setup and shipping the whole thing ran me about $700.

It's a nice kegerator too.

Back