What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Is it as great as I imagine it is??

It's really good! That being said....my first thought was, "This is AWESOME!" Now that I've drank 3/4 of it, it seems almost to sweet. I don't pick up much coffee and that would help to balance the sweetness. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely a great beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got too busy grilling since I posted last but I have enjoyed a centennial IPA, HB steam, old chub, and another summer love in last 3 hrs. All the while entertaining a 7yo, a wife, and a mother n law, #stillnotreadyforkids. #much love toward y'all parents that manage to do it every day

Have I mentioned I love this time of year. :)

StArnolds_Oktoberfest.jpg

Bridgeport crystal dry hopped pale ale. Tastes the same as when I had it in Portland a month ago.

Enjoying it now while I can still taste it as I have a cold setting in, a gift from my 3 year old.

Long day as the wife and brother in law's birthday both fall on the same day.

20140913_204038.jpg

Beer in keg #2, American Red v2. Was thinking about tossing, but getting better with time. There's a spiciness, coming through. HB #8 today...hows my typ ok ng??

1410666952783.jpg

Finished!!! Tequila shot on the bus back! Too many SNs to list. Smashesd

Wow.

Morning edit with Coff.

I drank water all day yesterday; not alcohol. I lied.

Everyone who knows me knows I only drink fancy beer and none were on display at the wedding.

imTLNsDRbC5RR.png

Might like to try this one again at the beginning of the night. Hop flavor is magical but a bit carbonic and alcoholic (at 8.2%). Soaking up with my favorite turkey tacos
iJDCgIJTdMNIo.png

sloppy saturday bled into sloppy sunday. had a 2 full pulls of my Irish Brown and the keg kicked. 2 of my Cry Guy IPA and 1 of my all Brett w/ lychee. now onto another CRYe guy. had an AMP inthere somewhere too.

Oh, and some homebrews, other beers, and liquor. ........boring day but had some nice brews

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410678916.503736.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410678763.300286.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410678763.300286.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 64
Bourbon. Just spent two hours looking for her engagement ring. She was drunk and took it off in the car. After going over the car about twenty times,turns out it was in the bottom of giant giant purse.

Heck yeah! Is it at the bottle shop or where?
Sure is! Troegonator, hop knife, and perpetual IPA so far.
Heck yeah! You go, Girl!!! That'll definitely be on my list!

Right now, I'm finishing off a mini growler of Fortnight Coffee Amber...good stuff. Finally finished my 2nd batch of crab apple jelly. Hopefully I'll be feeling up to brewing my Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale tomorrow.
You should come out for the anniversary party on October 11th, that's when it'll be tapped.
If you got this one, I'm sure you will. :)
I hope so or I'll be whining to you to send me some. ;)

Coffee. Pecans are roasted and ready for a double brew day. The nerves comes from never using this system and having to make 20 gallons, 10 each batch. I'm sure it'll be fun though. I'm hoping we get a whole day of this fall weather since there is no a/c in the brew house.

Bourbon. Just spent two hours looking for her engagement ring. She was drunk and took it off in the car. After going over the car about twenty times,turns out it was in the bottom of giant giant purse.

Purses are the depth of all evil. :p
Glad you found it.

Started off with a mug, now on to a coozie. As it is tailgate season, it will get epic. In the 5th Red Hook ESB, and hours to go to kickoff. Untapp'd will fall over!

Good luck Hello!

1410703004407.jpg

1410703013078.jpg

Sure is! Troegonator, hop knife, and perpetual IPA so far.

You should come out for the anniversary party on October 11th, that's when it'll be tapped.

I hope so or I'll be whining to you to send me some. ;)

Coffee. Pecans are roasted and ready for a double brew day. The nerves comes from never using this system and having to make 20 gallons, 10 each batch. I'm sure it'll be fun though. I'm hoping we get a whole day of this fall weather since there is no a/c in the brew house.

Sounds like a plan...Oct. 11th...I'll pencil it in on my calender! And I checked Troegs website...looks like american Brewmaster is supposed to be carrying their stuff, as well as a few other places. Have to pick some up! Going out for Ice and a new oxygen canister for my brew today. Good luck with yours! Looking forward to tasting it!

Coffee so far this morning...almost spelled it "cawfeh". Thanks, BK...now your influencing my spelling.

Coffee - been a whirlwind this morning getting laundry going, making breakfast and getting all those empties rinsed and put downstairs. Time to relax a little bit before starting over again! ;)

Sounds like a plan...Oct. 11th...I'll pencil it in on my calender! And I checked Troegs website...looks like american Brewmaster is supposed to be carrying their stuff, as well as a few other places. Have to pick some up! Going out for Ice and a new oxygen canister for my brew today. Good luck with yours! Looking forward to tasting it!

Coffee so far this morning...almost spelled it "cawfeh". Thanks, BK...now your influencing my spelling.

I ran through another oxygen canister which seems premature. The other one had a leak but this one is just empty. I don't get it. Good luck with your brew day as well man!

This NS Hefeweizen.

At the boat show here in Newport for the rest of the day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410710886.756913.jpg

Latest posts

Back