Does it really get better than this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamwhatiseem

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here on the shaded back patio, about 3 pm...75 degrees outside on this glorious Sunday. The wife is with a couple friends at some craft bizarre or something...house to myself...sipping on my homebrew...slight breeze blowing, the two dogs are sleeping a few feet away...listening to The Eagles song "Life's been good so far" (how appropriate!)
Looking at the trees...few clouds drifting by..
Does it really get any better than this???

:mug:

+1. Saturday was flipping pancakes for HS band boosters breakfast, and then an afternoon of making beer and eating/drinking for Big Brew Day.

Sunday I spent doing things around the house. Maintenance on the mower with the daughter's help. She wants to learn to mow the yard, and who am I to interfere with her hobbies and interests? (LOL!)

Mower still seems to need a new carb. Misfires a good amount after it warms up.

Replaced alternator in the Jeep, weeded hops, fired up the trimmer...

Got lots done and I got to do it at MY pace.

And I think Life's Been Good is a Joe Walsh tune. Just to be snobbish about it...

"I hate to disagree
But if a bus load of women, really good looking women,
Just suddenly pulled in here
Old Joe t Garcia showed up with fajitas and a 100 gallon keg of beer and Haggard dropped by
And brought Willie with him
And they started taking requests
Well don't get me wrong boys this is pretty good
But it could get better than this"

Theres some Brad Paisley for you; sounds like you had a pretty good evening though.

Latest posts

Back