What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just killed the bomber of my saison

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408165566.188716.jpg

Coffee. Whole day In Indy driving the roller with a five hour break in the middle which is a good thing cause I need to hit up the hb shops. Sunday is gonna be a brewx2 day plus some side fermentation projects. I think something is missing in my life. That something is skeeterpee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee. Party bus to the Tigers v Mariners game leaves at 2:30pm for a 7:00pm game. Hope I am capable of paying attention to the Felix v Price pitching duel by 7:00pm...

Coffee gotta 6 hour cpe class today

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

Water after taking the dogs for a walk. It's too damn hot out there but I still wish I was brewing.

Dreaming about brewing an IPA with 12 lb Maris Otter, 2 lb Vienna, and 1 lb Munich malt. Any thoughts?

Water after taking the dogs for a walk. It's too damn hot out there but I still wish I was brewing.

Dreaming about brewing an IPA with 12 lb Maris Otter, 2 lb Vienna, and 1 lb Munich malt. Any thoughts?

I've only used MO in dark beers. Fins sent me a pale ale with MO as the base and it seemed like a good match with a hop character beer. Is MO used often in commercial IPA?

A friends mad elf clone. It's getting really good.

Troegs is coming to NC soonish. I can't wait for mad elf!

Iced coffee. I have a very sore throat but I have to get the yard work and debris clean up done. :-(

I've only used MO in dark beers. Fins sent me a pale ale with MO as the base and it seemed like a good match with a hop character beer. Is MO used often in commercial IPA?

I'll be using it in an IPA next week.

I don't think it's real common, but I have had an Amarillo MO SMASH before and the malt character was amazing. A good amount of body, and definitely showcased the hops.

I don't think so, but I did an APA last year with half 2-row and half MO and really liked it. I might try it again with all MO.

Earl Grey getting ready to hit a few breweries today. Got a couple Bells Mars Bringer of War in the fridge for later. Anyone else get cut to a one bottle limit on buying that??

I never use Untappd but have an account. Is there a way to send a stranger a message on there? There is a guy, who looks to live within a few miles of me, who has listed a clone on there that I want to make.

So looked up pliny toddler. Aha stated "don't you wish you can have 5 elders.." thus the toddler recipe at 5ish% ABV. Hum, had 5 HB elder versions with no issues. Then again i see your a seahawk fan...so wimppy beers are up your alley. Go Niners!

HAHA typical niners fan. Your just still mad because the niners only got the tip. Broncos got the WHOLE D!:off:

But you should still try and brew it. Its tastes awesome, I put a little more sugar in it so it came out to 6%. Cheers:mug: to a new NFL season! GO HAWKS!

Niner nation

Having a water with a sandwich for lunch. Going for a swim soon, too, in some very cold water.

Coffee. Party bus to the Tigers v Mariners game leaves at 2:30pm for a 7:00pm game. Hope I am capable of paying attention to the Felix v Price pitching duel by 7:00pm...

That sounds like a blast.

Long live the King!!!

I really want Kuhnennen (sp?) to start bottling DRIPA. I've inly had it 2-3 times but believe it to be the best DIPA I've ever had.

I think they are supposed to start fairly soon. They have a new production facility in Clinton, and I agree that DRIPA is the best DIPA out there.

Back