Look! A newbie!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
Greetings!

So, I just got to this little corner of the internet for the purpose of talking beer with people who are as crazy about it as I am. Or crazier! I'm a college student, studying microbiology and focusing on it's context in brewing. It's liable to change, but I'm inclined to do my senior thesis on wild lambic yeasts, they're so fascinating!

Well, I'd have to say that my favorite beer of all time is Chimay's blue variety. Next to that, I'm addicted to porter. Just the other night I cracked into my most recent brew: a porter. It was glorious. I like to do some experimenting with my beer, mostly playing around with spices and fruit. I kind of like to think of myself as a mad scientist.

And do I have a life outside of beer? Why, yes, yes I do! I'm also a photographer (I've done some paid work), a hockey fan, utterly fascinated by weapons, and a rabid Trekkie. And the biggest surprise of all? I'm also a short woman with a napoleonic complex.

beta pleated sheet said:
I'm from Georgia, going to school in Massachusetts.
Georgia? I didn't know they had the formula for making ice.;) Welcome and go WINGS!

Welcome from the GA coast. what part of GA are you from and where are you studying in Massholeachusetts?

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

Latest posts

Back