saturday was first brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sils13

Reaction score
well saturday was my first brew and it was awesome!!!!!!!! :ban:
made the innkeeper! waiting is gonna be hell for a guy with ADHD but it'll be worth it glad i finally got my feet wet and see the hole process come together guess i'll c what happens and keep everyone posted!!!

well saturday was my first brew and it was awesome!!!!!!!! :ban:
made the innkeeper! waiting is gonna be hell for a guy with ADHD but it'll be worth it glad i finally got my feet wet and see the hole process come together guess i'll c what happens and keep everyone posted!!!

Congrats, you never forget your first:ban: Let us know how it comes out.

Tasted my first batch yesterday, A True Brew Pale Ale kit. Tastes alot like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale but not as bitter. I was impressed as I am sure you will be. Enjoy!
Cheers!
:mug:

This is the beginning of the end for you. Once I made my first batch I was hooked. I went from having a beginner kit to have a huge plastic bin full of equipment, two brew kettles, 3 fermenting buckets, spending hours upon hours reading this forum and 5 books (including How To Brew, which I have reading now and it is a must have for any home-brewer).

Right now I have a Belgian Wit in secondary and a golden ale in primary which will be split half keeping as golden ale and the other half a blueberry beer. I want another one but I think I'll wait until I bottle the Belgian lol

so for the first week ferm temps were around 65 and kinda wanted them up a lil bit more like 66-68 so i moved it into my bedroom in front of a register and put a blanket over it and that brought the temp up to about 67 were i would like it and bubbling acually picked up a bit didnt know if have it close to a register would be a bad thing in my opinion temperature is temperature
any feed back would b nice thnx guys

Back