Kneel Before Zod! I have FANTOME!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Just thought I'd go ahead and make you guys jealous this morning ;) : last night, I picked up my Fantome shipment. I got 2 btls of Ete (Summer), Beer Circus (Who knows!?), Chocolat, and BBB (Dark White), plus 2 btls of Bavasienne, a French Biere de Garde which got the highest rating ever at the World Beer Cup. None of these beers has label approval, so the public can't get any (Shelton Bros. is working on it...the government is a sonuvabitch when it comes to approving booze) But we got some directly from our distributor. I've never even had any of these particular Fantome's before...I can't wait!

Life, she's a-good. :ban:

Oh, and if you've never had Fantome, find some. It's magic. You may be able to find the Saison, which is their main beer. The Hiver, Automne and Printemps are also a little more attainable. Check 'em out here. Or, if you speak French...

why do i suspect the anticipation will far exceed the experience?

Suspect away, but I've never had a bottle of Fantome that was anything less than mindblowing...and I've had my fair share of Fantome. :drunk:

It's my private Fantome tasting of over 35 different Fantomes that have taken me 8 years to collect! No biggie just thought you'd might appreciate it! Here is the unfinished list...
Saison With Lime
Saison With Orange
Saison With Strawberry
04 Artisinale Sur Lie
06 Artisinale Sur Lie
03 La Gourmande
04 La Gourmande
02 Pissenlit
04 Pissenlit
09 Pissenlit
06 Dalmation
04 Printemps