Kegerator coming together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FxdGrMind

Reaction score
Well, the fridge is an Oster. I got a tower for it... needed polishing... just did that and it looks great!
Had a change of plans with the chilling of the beer lines.. =) Had to modify the door though so it would close.. if I had moved the hole in the top back another inch the door would have been just fine, but I hadn't see the solution at the time.

I still need Tap handles but I think I found a source here in Seattle!!!! woo hoo!!

So now how do I post Picures??? I've got one.. but will save the final for when it's all done and post to the Kegerator thread. I just need to learn how to post a pict with my post.:ban:

I'm still thinking about making custom tap handles for my setup. I was looking at some cool figures at Sanfran sisco's or however you spell it. I figure I should be able to drill a hole in the bottom of whatever I chose and thread it.

To post a picture go to a free site like this one:
ImageShack® - Image Hosting

Browse for the image, upload it, copy the "URL", go to the forums here. Click on the picture of the mountains to the left of the quotation box. Put in the copied URL and tada.

Back