Brutus Part #s & 2 Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sKafifer

Reaction score
So I bought the back issue of BYO for the Brutus build and have spent HOURS looking at all the previous builds...

Been gathering parts to get my build on...except every time i see a new build and somebody's slight modification, i think "hey, that's a great idea, let's go with that" then it's back to the drawing board and i forget where i was before...

what i'm trying to say, is can we make a list with parts #'s of what to get and where?

i'm talking burners, asco or honeywell valves, qd's, etc...

i see them in people's individual threads, i just get confused going through the bajillion threads...

Anyway, right now I'm specifically looking for the above, and the answers to these 2 questions...

1) I'm thinking about running x2 bg-14s for the HLT & BK and a bg-12 for the MT...can these run off the same pipe or do they need separate pipes since they're high pressure/low pressure, will i need x2 regulators?

2) what's the difference between asco valves and honeywell? price? performance? availability?

Thanks all and happy brewing!

dan

I just ordered all the parts to build this stand and decided to go with (3) BG14's so i didn't have to worry about it. i plan to do 1/2" black pipe with one tank and one regulator.

Back